From November 27-29, BGC will be holding it’s 4th Annual Passionfest! An exciting festival held every year to celebrate Filipino Culture!
Here’s the lineup for the exciting three days!
On Friday, November 27, BGC will be holding their Pica-Pica Quiz Night at The Fort Strip. So gather your friends and family and ready your knowledge on everything Filipino! The questions range from food to politicians to love teams and much more!
On Saturday, November 28, take on the Wacky Obstacle Run Challenge! If you want to get your Wipeout on, this is the activity for you! BGC will be setting up an obstacle course, like the ones in the shows American Ninja Warrior and Wipeout, for you to conquer. Stop by and give it a try!
On Sunday, November 29, the Bayanihan Parade will be held at Bonifacio High Street! So if you’re looking for a good time, you should definitely stop by and celebrate Filipino culture! There will be dancing, music, colorful dresses, and much more!
On Saturday and Sunday, November 28 and 29, there will be a Sari-Sari Fiesta with food and games! Have your favorite authentic Filipino food and play vintage and fun games with your family and friends at Bonifacio High Street!
To get tickets all you have to do is…
1. Take a selfie with the Bahay Kubo
2. Upload it using the hashtag #BGCPassionfest2015
3. And then they’ll automatically print you a passport with your picture and name on it!
To claim them you have to…
1. Donate to P200 to one of their corporate foundations
2. Present purchase receipt worth P1,500 dated within the weekend (November 27-29) from anywhere in the Fort
Stop by BGC this weekend for an awesome time!