Summer is upon us and it’s time to get the kids in motion. BUSA Summer Jump/Basketball Camp starts the first modules April 4 for those who are on summer break already. Each camp last two weeks (Monday’s through Saturday’s with Wednesday’s off) from 9-11am at The City Club.
For local school summers we have two camps from April to May, and for international summers we have two more camps from June to July. Dates and modules are as follows…
- Module Dates – local schools
- Modules 1 & 2 – April 4,5,7,8,9 & 11,12,14,15,16
- Modules 3 & 4 – April 25,26,28,29,30 & May 2,3,5,6,7
- Module Dates – international schools
- Modules 1 & 2 – June 6,7,9,10,11 & 13,14,16,17,18
- Modules 3 & 4 – June 27,28,30,July 1,2 & July 4,5,7,8,9
- Early Bird Rates – Sign up now until March 31
- One Module (5 sessions) – Php 4,000
- Two Modules (10 sessions) – Php 8,000
- Module Rates – for payment after March 31
- One Module (5 sessions) – Php 4,500
- Two Modules (10 sessions) – Php 8.700
Please keep in mind that one full camp is 2 weeks (2 modules). Each camp will lead to competitions and awards on both Saturday’s.
Check our social media sites below…
- Facebook – Belasco Unlimited Skills Academy and Busa Pro-Am Basketball
- Instagram – @belascounlimitedskillsacademy and @busaproambasketball
- Twitter – @nicbelasco209
For more information feel free to call us and please forward these to all who may be interested. We are here at your service to teach your young basketball players competition skills, jump mechanics (plyometrics), teamwork, integrity, character and work ethic. Let’s grow our BUSA family together.
Repost with hashtag #busabasketball for earlybird rate even if you sign up after March 31. DM for more info. See you at the City Club courts!